HR Guide for Small Businesses in Canada
A complete and practical guide to mastering HR.
From compliance to culture and everything in between, we break down what you need to know to manage HR like a pro.
Human resources is one of the most complicated aspects of running a small business. And let’s face it: you probably didn’t go into business for the glamorous work of organizing paper forms, digging up employee data, or deciphering Division XIII.2 of the Canada Labour Code.
Fortunately, there’s a better way. That’s why we’ve created a new, free HR guide: to simplify and explain everything you need to know about small business HR.
Download this guide to learn about:
- What HR is (and what it is not)
- The most common small biz HR mistakes
- 5 HR foundations to put in place right now
- HR tech's competitive advantage
- Your printable HR essentials checklist