Step-by-Step Guide to Time Off in Canada
A practical guide to building time off policies for your employees.
From understanding time off law to building your own policy, we’ve distilled the essentials of time off management in Canada.
Paid time off is the single most important personal benefit you can offer your employees. It touches everything from payroll and employment law to company culture and productivity. In Canada, workers have made it clear that they value time off—in some cases, more than a salary increase.
With so much on the line, it’s worth understanding how to get time off right. Here's our simpified guide to creating time off policies that work.
Download this guide to learn about:
- From understanding time off law to building your own policy, we’ve distilled the essentials of time off management in Canada.
- Understanding time off law
- Vacation time vs. vacation pay
- Managing time off requests with ease
- A 4-step time off policy cheat sheet