Collage offers simple, affordable pricing that scales with your business. Choose from our modular solutions to build a plan that works for you.
- Employee directory
- Employee self-serve
- Org charts
- Custom reports
- Company documents
- Digital document signatures
- Time-off tracking
- Performance reviews & check-ins
- Applicant tracking system
- Benefits sync
- Dedicated account manager
- Dedicated payroll manager
- Automated payroll calculations and processing
- Taxable benefits and benefits deductions
- CRA/WCB remittances
- CPP, EI, WSIB calculations
- Year-end T4s, T4As, RL-1s
- Record of employment (ROEs)
- Custom payroll reports
Everything in Core, plus:
Are you a benefits advisor looking to offer white-labeled benefits technology to your clients?Contact us now for special advisor pricing and offers.
What happens when I terminate someone?
When someone you’ve already paid for is terminated, we add a prorated credit to your account for the unused time. Credits are automatically applied to next month's bill.
What happens when I add someone?
You only get billed for active employees in Collage each month. When someone is added we prorate the charge for the used time in their first month.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will end the day you request cancellation.
When will my card be charged?
Your monthly billing cycle starts the day you launch Collage. At the start of each monthly billing cycle you pay for all active employees in Collage.