Medical Cannabis in the Workplace
A practical guide to medical cannabis in the workplace.
Co-written with Health Canada-licensed MedReleaf, this guide covers everything employers need to know about managing medical cannabis.
The use of medical cannabis is on the rise in Canada, and further legalization is expected within one year. Now is the time for employers to educate themselves and begin adapting their workplace policies. Though controversial, it’s no longer a topic HR managers can avoid.
To delve into the complex topic of medical cannabis specifically, we teamed up with Jason Fleming, CHRL and Director of HR at MedReleaf to untangle everything employers need to know to reduce risk and create more inclusive, healthier workplaces.
Download this guide to learn about:
- Current cannabis laws in Canada
- Accommodating medical cannabis use
- How to write an effective drug and alcohol policy
- Medical group benefits coverage options
- Case Study: How a Canadian manufacturing company implemented their own medical cannabis policy and group benefits plan